|Price / Person: US$ 25. By proceeding to the payment (bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal or major credit and debit cards) you will be directed to our new website. To secure your reservation, please transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the item to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. With Paypal you have 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for further details.||.|
Ica is an ideal destination to tour its wine cellars, to learn about the production process, history and tradition of our flagship drink (Pisco). They are also recognized for their high quality in the production of wines and pisco blends, considered by many to be the best in Peru.
At the scheduled time one of our guides will pick you up from your hotel.
During the tour we will visit 2 types of wineries, an artisanal winery and an artisanal museum winery. Here an experienced worker will give us a guided tour of all the facilities to show us the process of making Pisco and Wine. After having made the entire visit, they will be invited to taste the full variety of products produced in these wineries, Piscos, Wines, Pisco Blends and Pisco-based Cocktails.
Finally we will go to the Huacachina where you will be able to enjoy this beautiful landscape and you will be able to take a walk around the surroundings and take photos. This place that is surrounded by large dunes allows visitors to practice one of the most popular sports in this place table on sand (sandboarding). At the end of this excursion you will be transferred to your hotel. End of program.
What is included in the tour?
- Pick up from your hotel or bus station
- Professional guide
- Tourist mobility
- Transfer back to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Accommodation in Ica
- Extras and tips
If you want to make this excursion it is important to follow the following recommendations:
- To carry out this excursion it is necessary to wear light clothing since in the summer the temperature is 35 degrees, especially in the months of (December to March), if this excursion is carried out at other times of the year or in the afternoon it is necessary Bring a jacket for the cold, as well as sunscreen, repellent, sunglasses, a hat, and a camera.
- If you want to visit another type of winery not mentioned, you can contact us through our email for more information.
- If you want to make a reservation, it is important to send all the necessary personal information and the corresponding payment for this service, then our reservations department will send you a voucher or an electronic receipt, which you must print and present at the beginning of each excursion.
NOTE: To make these services a person minimum is required and all prices are in dollars and are per person, any questions send an e-mail or please consult our prices here.