|Price / Person: US$ 45. By proceeding to the payment (bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal or major credit and debit cards) you will be directed to our new website. To secure your reservation, please transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the item to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. With Paypal you have 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for further details.||.|
Rainbow Mountain is one of the most popular mountains in South America for its impressive mix of colors.
The mountain is located at a distance of 100 km from the city of Cusco and is the fourth highest mountain in Peru having an altitude of 5200 meters, it is located in the snowy Ausangate in the mountain range called Vilcanota.. All the colors of the mountain are natural due to the stones that are eroded and dyed in colors forming the 7 colors of the Rainbow.
A perfect option for lovers of hiking.
04:00 – 04:30 am: Pick up from your Hotel to board the Tourist Transport.
04:30: Departure from Cusco towards the town of Paucarpata.
06:30: Stop for breakfast
08:00: Start of the walk (02:00 hours) to the 7 Colors Mountain from Quesiuno.
10:30: Arrival at Rainbow Mountain
10:30 – 11:30 am: Time for photographs and enjoying the scenery.
11:30 – 13:30 pm: Return to Quesiuno Hike (02:00 hours. At 5,029 m.a.s.l.)
14:00 – 15:30 pm: Arrival at Quesiuno. Buffet lunch.
16:00: We will board the Tourist Transport for our return to Cusco.
The Tour Includes:
- Pick up from your Hotel or Accommodation
- Tourist Transport Cusco – Quesiuno – Cusco
- Buffet Lunch.
- Professional tour guide in English or Spanish.
- First Aid and Oxygen Equipment.
- Walking sticks.
- Tourist ticket.
The Tour Does Not Include:
- Personal expenses.
- Horses (Optional)
- Return transfer from the center of Cusco to the hotel, our final stop will be in the main square of Cusco.
What to bring for the tour:
- Water bottle
- Cap, sunscreen, sunglasses
- Rain poncho
- Clothes for the cold
- Trekking shoes and coat
- Snacks: dried fruits, chocolates, energy bars, etc.
- If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations:
For this type of trip is important to wear light clothing, long pants, hiking boots, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat because in the months of December to March the temperature can be between 23 degree heat during the day and can have rain at this time. In the winter months it is important to wear a jacket and warm clothes in the cold this time may be more intense.
- Should take a camera or camcorder not forget to bring a bag to protect from rain.
- To make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service. Then our reservation department will send an e-voucher or receipt, which you should print and present to start the tour.
NOTE: To make these services require a minimum of a person as this type of excursion is done by shared services. All prices are in dollars and are per person, any questions send an e-mail or please consult our prices here.