|Price / Person: US$ 80 (low season). By proceeding to the payment (bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal or major credit and debit cards) you will be directed to our new website. To secure your reservation, please transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the item to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. With Paypal you have 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for further details.||.|
The Nasca lines are located in the Pampas de Jumana in the Nasca desert. On this dark plain of more than 500 square miles of the old men Nasca culture drew huge figures representing zoomorphic designs, fitomorfos, anthropomorphic and geometric and straight lines are drawn to travel hundreds of kilometers in different directions. The amazing thing is that these figures can only be appreciated in its entirety from the air, flying over the desert which has raised big questions about why the were made.
Our staff will pick you up at your hotel and then head to the aerodrome Maria Reiche. At the airfield you can see a documentary about the Nasca lines in the language of your choice as we await the order of the control tower for boarding the airplanes.
Before starting our pilot will provide you with a map of the Nasca lines and then give you an explanation about air travel.
What is included in the tour?
- Transfer hotel – Aerodrome – hotel
- Assistance with a bilingual guide
- Video information
- Medical care (first aid)
What is not included in the tour?
- Taxes – S./ 77 (Total airport tax)
From 8:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Do not eat heavy before boarding the plane.
- Do not carry any weapons.
- The planes have a capacity for twelve, five and four seats 2 pilots.
- Pilots are highly trained for this type of overflight communicate with passengers via intercom system.
- The planes we provide meet high standards of quality and are equipped with leather seats and seat belts.
- All overflights are subject to weather conditions and air traffic control.
- All passengers must carry original passport or DNI only ORIGINAL and camera before boarding the plane.
- To make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment for this service. Then our reservation department will send a receipt or an electronic receipt.
- Which you must print and present to start the tour.
NOTE: All prices are subject to change in high and low season for tourists. Prices are in U.S. dollars and are per person, any questions send an e-mail or please consult our prices here.