|Price / Person: US$ 298. By proceeding to the payment (bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal or major credit and debit cards) you will be directed to our new website. To secure your reservation, please transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the item to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. With Paypal you have 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for further details.||.|
One day visit to one of the wonders of the world, Machu Picchu
Machu Picchu Inca citadel beautiful built in the fifteenth century by Inca Pachacutec, this impressive archaeological monument
was considered a royal hacienda destined to the cult of the gods and a challenge to the ruling skills builder, built as a refuge for the elite of the Inca aristocracy, is considered one of the seven wonders of the world since 2007 and is located at 2430 meters altitude in the Urubamba river valley, visiting this place is for you an unforgettable experience ever imagined.
Pick up from accommodation at 03:00 AM. Early in the morning transfer to the train station in Ollantaytambo. At 05:30 am elected board the train bound for the majestic sanctuary of “Machu Picchu”, since 2007 world wonder. During the tour we will appreciate the beauty of the valleys and the indigenous peoples of the area, up to Machu Picchu town, or better known as Aguas Calientes. Then we will take you on a tour bus to take us half an hour apróximamente the sanctuary. After rigorous check the admission booth, begins our unique experience in life, we are facing this amazing world heritage monument. Our guide starts visiting the Inca complex, in the Temple of the Sun, where their main trade is observed, then the Intihuatana, the sacred rock group, Temple of the Three Windows, the mausoleum, among other places of interest for tourists . It gives the tourist a free time to do the photos, scroll on their own somewhere in your interest, among other things. In Machu Picchu town you can walk, go places selling crafts, Plaza de Armas and others, until the hour wait to board the train back to Cusco. At 08:00 PM. apróximamente. We will take the train back to Ollantaytambo bound where our tourist transport awaits to board the imperial city of Cusco, transfer to accommodation. End of our services.
What is included in the tour?
- Tourist transport
- Bilingual guide
- Train ticket (Ollantaytambo – Aguas Calientes – Ollantaytambo, backpacker level)
- Entrance fee to the sanctuary of Machu Picchu
- Bus ticket up and down to the shrine (Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu)
Not included in the Tour?
- Extras and gratitudes
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations:
- For this type of trip is important to wear light clothing, long pants, hiking boots, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat because in the months of December to March the temperature can be between 8 and 22 degrees of heat depending on the altitude as this is rather warm and humid subtropical with warmth in the day and cool at night, during the day and there may be rain at this time, try to carry a poncho or umbrella in the winter months is important to wear a jacket and warm clothes in the cold this time may be more intense, if take a camera or camcorder not forget to bring a bag to protect from rain.
- If you want to make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service, then our reservation department will send an e-voucher or receipt, which you must print and present to start the tour.
NOTE: To make these services a person minimum is required and all prices are in dollars and are per person, any questions send an e-mail or please consult our prices here.