|Price / Person: US$ 30. By proceeding to the payment (bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal or major credit and debit cards) you will be directed to our new website. To secure your reservation, please transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the item to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. With Paypal you have 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for further details.||.|
At the scheduled time our guide will pick you up from your hotel. Then you begin with visiting one of the industrial warehouses where the grape brandy known as pisco is produced. Here an experienced worker will conduct a guided tour of all the facilities so you can learn about pisco and wine. After completing the entire visit you will be invited to sample the full range of pisco and wine produced in this place. After this tour we will visit a traditional winery which is located in the countryside Ica, where we learn about the development of pisco and wine in a traditional way. Here we will take a guided tour of each winery workers who will provide us with all information about the preparation of pisco and wine. They will then be invited to taste all the wines and pisco production.
Our tour continued with a visit to the regional museum of Ica. This important museum offers insight on all the cultures that developed in this department, and will see important collections of ceramics, textiles, mummies, deformed skulls and remains of ancient cultures.
Finally we head to Huacachina where you can enjoy the beautiful scenery and take a walk around and take photos. This place is surrounded by large dunes allows visitors to play some of the most popular sports here on sand table (sandboarding). At the end of this tour will be transferred to your hotel. End of program.
What is included in the tour?
- Pick up from your hotel
- Professional guide
- Tourist Transport Vehicle
- Entrance tickets
- Transfer back to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Hotel in Ica
- Extras and tips
If you want to make this excursion it is important to follow the following recommendations:
- To carry out this excursion it is necessary to wear light clothing since in the summer the temperature is 35 degrees, especially in the months of (December to March), if this excursion is carried out at other times of the year or in the afternoon it is necessary Bring a jacket for the cold, as well as sunscreen, repellent, sunglasses, a hat, and a camera.
- If you want to visit another type of winery not mentioned, you can contact us through our email for more information.
- If you want to make a reservation, it is important to send all the necessary personal information and the corresponding payment for this service, then our reservations department will send you a voucher or an electronic receipt, which you must print and present at the beginning of each excursion.
NOTE: To make these services a person minimum is required and all prices are in dollars and are per person, any questions send an e-mail or please consult our prices here.