|Price / Person: US$ 45. By proceeding to the payment (bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal or major credit and debit cards) you will be directed to our new website. To secure your reservation, please transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the item to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. With Paypal you have 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for further details.||.|
Hidden between Andean mountains and over 4,200 meters of altitude, is Humantay, a lagoon whose emerald hue reflects the purest natural beauty of the Andes. The Humantay body of water is directly fed by the melting of the Apu Salkantay and its basin rests on a glacial bottom, which is why it acquires that unique turquoise-emerald color contrast, quite particular in the Andes. Approximately 138 km. from the city of Cusco, after 3.5 hours of motorized travel and two hours of walking, we can arrive at Humantay. An ideal destination for lovers of nature, landscaping and adventure.
START: 04:30H Pick up from your hotel as long as it is located in the center of the city.
Cusco – Soraypampa – Humantay Lagoon Full Day – Cusco.
We will pick you up from your different hotels between 04:00 and 05:00 am, and then continue our trip to the town of Mollepata, where we will enjoy a typical breakfast of the area.
After breakfast, we will return to our bus to continue the incredible journey to the Humantay lagoon to observe the beautiful landscapes and ravines on the way to Soraypampa, where our trek will begin. Soraypampa: Our guide will give us enough time to prepare our equipment, such as walking sticks, water, personal backpacks, etc. We will start our walk towards the Humantay lagoon at a height of 4250 meters above sea level. Our ascent lasts about an hour and a half until we reach Laguna Humantay. When you arrive at this beautiful lagoon, you will have all the time you need to enjoy the natural beauty that surrounds it, take pictures, videos and also recharge yourself with the energy that the Salkantay mountain has.
After all this beautiful adventure, we will return to where our bus left us in Soraypampa. We will continue the trip and we will go to Mollepata where we will enjoy our lunch and then we will return to Cusco.
18:30 p.m. End of service in Plaza San Francisco.
What is included in the tour?
- Transportation Cusco – Soraypampa – Cusco.
- 1 breakfast and 1 lunch.
- Accredited professional guide (paramedic).
- First aid kit, oxygen, pill for altitude sickness.
- Entrance to the Humantay Lagoon.
What is not included in the Tour?
- Food except as mentioned.
- Horses (80 PEN).
- Extra personal expenses and tips.
If you want to make this excursion it is important to follow the following recommendations:
- To carry out this excursion it is necessary to wear light clothing since in the summer the temperature is 35 degrees, especially in the months of (December to March), if this excursion is carried out at other times of the year or in the afternoon it is necessary Bring a jacket for the cold, as well as sunscreen, repellent, sunglasses, a hat, and a camera.
- If you want to visit another type of winery not mentioned, you can contact us through our email for more information.
- If you want to make a reservation, it is important to send all the necessary personal information and the corresponding payment for this service, then our reservations department will send you a voucher or an electronic receipt, which you must print and present at the beginning of each excursion.
NOTE: To make these services a person minimum is required and all prices are in dollars and are per person, any questions send an e-mail or please consult our prices here.