|Price / Person: US$ 110. By proceeding to the payment (bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal or major credit and debit cards) you will be directed to our new website. To secure your reservation, please transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the item to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. With Paypal you have 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for further details.||.|
2 Days Colca Canyon Trekking
3:00 a.m. The guide picks you up at your hotel.
3:30 a.m. We leave for Chivay.
6:30 a.m. We arrived to Chivay and have breakfast.
8:30 a.m. We arrived to the Condor Cross where we will see the flight of the condors and the depth of the canyon.
10:00 p.m. We arrived to San Miguel Pampas, to start our descend to the canyon.
1:00 p.m. We reach San Juan de Chuccho where we will have lunch and rest.
2:00 p.m. We continue the walk Cosñirhua, Malata and descend to Sangalle known as the Oasis.
4:00 p.m. We arrive to the Oasis, where we settle in their bungalows to rest and enjoy the pool after trekking, full relaxation.
6:00 p.m. Dinner and overnight.
5:00 a.m. We ascend the canyon from the oasis to Cabanaconde.
8:30 a.m. We arrive to Cabanaconde, where we will have breakfast.
10:00 a.m. Departure to Chivay. On the way we stop at a viewpoints known as Antahuilque and Maca.
12:00 m.d. We arrive to Chivay and head to La Calera hot springs, where we will enjoy the bath for more than one hour.
1:00 p.m. We have buffet lunch in Chivay (lunch not included).
2:30 p.m. Departure to Arequipa, making stops in Patapampa which is the highest point about 4910 meters, then make another stop at Patahuasi where we see llamas and alpacas in their natural habitat.
6:00 p.m. We arrive to Arequipa and transfer you to your hotel.
What is included in the tour?
- Pick up from your hotel
- One night in a lodge
- All meals during the trekking (breakfast, lunch and dinner)
- Professional bilingual guide
- Tourist transport vehicle
- Transfer back to your hotel
What is not included in the tour?
- Overnight in Arequipa
- Entrance to the thermal baths of La Calera – 15.00 soles
- Last lunch in Chivay – 25.00 soles, buffet
- Tourist Ticket – 70.00 soles
- Extras and tips
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations:
- What to wear? Swimwear and towels, shelter for the night, sunscreen, flashlight, water, hats, canes, good shoes, warm clothes for the evening, a small backpack.
- if you want to make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service, then our reservations department will send a receipt or an electronic receipt, which you must print and present at the start of each tour.
Note: To make these services require a minimum of a person as this type of excursion is done by shared services. All prices are in dollars and are per person, any questions send an e-mail or please consult our prices here.