|Price / Person: US$ 50. By proceeding to the payment (bank transfer, Western Union, Paypal or major credit and debit cards) you will be directed to our new website. To secure your reservation, please transfer 50% of the price of the tour by adding the item to your shopping cart multiplied by the number of persons participating. You pay the remaining 50% upon arrival. With Paypal you have 180 days purchase protection. Please consult our cancellation policy for further details.|
6:30AM: Start of pick up from Hotel or Bus Terminal in the city of Ica. Transfer to Paracas.
8:30AM Approx. arrival in Paracas where we will board the boats to start the Ballestas Islands tour, each tourist will have their respective life jackets. The tour goes with a tour guide, who will explain the entire tour. We will start with the observation of Candelabra (it is a famous geoglyph). Its large dimensions and its design on the sand allow us to distinguish a relationship with the lines and geoglyphs of Nazca and Pampas de Jumana, its meaning remains a mystery. Then to the Ballestas Islands where you will observe the Tendrils, Boobies, Gulls, Pelicans, Red-headed Turkey Vultures; also the Humboldt Penguins, and beautiful and imposing sea lions.
After a tour of 02:00 hrs. They will return to the El Chaco pier and have time for shopping.
11:00AM Approx. Excursion to the Paracas Reserve. Land tour, beach viewpoint.
– We will address mobility to start the tour. We will make a tour of the Paracas Peninsula making stops, observing the colorful reddish, yellow desert and its beautiful beaches, we will have free time so that they can have lunch in front of the beach and time for photos, then we will return to Paracas at approximately 3:00 p.m. hours
15:00 PM The tour ends. Transfer to Ica.
– Return to Huacachina or bus terminal at the end of the tour
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- Pick up from your hotel or bus station
- Transfer back to bus station or Huacachina
- Excursion to the mentioned tourist places
- Professional guide
- Tourist mobility
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE TOUR?
- Food and drinks
- Extras and tips
- Swimwear and towel
- Windbreaker jacket
- Walking shoes
- Solar repellent
- Photographic camera
If you want to make this tour is important to follow these recommendations
- In the months of December to March the temperature is 30 to 35 degrees of heat to which it is important to bring light clothes.
- If this tour at other times of the year should bring warm clothing and a waterproof jacket, sunglasses, sunscreen, hat, camera.
- To make a reservation is important to send all personal information and payment required for this service. Then our reservations department will send a receipt or an electronic receipt, which you should print and present to start the tour.
Note: To make these services requires at least two people. All prices are in dollars and are per person, any questions send an e-mail or please consult our prices here.